- reviews in respect of generic lexapro
- colchicine without prescription out of florida
- cipro no prescription out north carolina
- answers comparatively buy compazine without prescription from west virginia
- retin-a sale in arizona
- news relatively cheap viagra from america
- ask concerning artane online stores
- purchase zanaflex online in district of columbia
Aloha and welcome to the Native Hawaiian Health Scholarship Program (NHHSP)! We are a federally funded, scholar-centered, support service-oriented scholarship program for Native Hawaiian college students interested in serving their Native Hawaiian community as primary health care professionals.
We provide funding for scholars pursuing degrees in the following fields and specialties:
- Clinical Psychology; Doctoral Degree – PsyD or PhD
- Dentistry; Doctoral Degree – DDS or DMD
- Dental Hygiene; Bachelor’s of Science Dental Hygiene
- Dietetics; Master’s of Science Dietetics
- Marriage Family Therapy; Master’s Degree – MFT
- Associates Degree in Nursing – ADN
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Nursing – BSN
- Master’s of Science Degree in Nursing; Public Health – MSN-MPH
- Master’s of Science Degree in Nursing; Nurse Practitioner – MSN-NP
- Master’s of Science Degree in Nursing; Midwifery – MSN-NM
- Medicine; Doctoral Degree in Medicine – MD or DO
- Optometry; Doctoral Degree – MD or OD
- Pharmacy; Doctoral Degree – PharmD
- Physician’s Assistant; Master’s Degree – PA
- Public Health; Master’s Degree in Public Health – MPH
- Social Work; Master’s in Social Work – MSW
* Disciplines covered here are subject to revisions
The NHHSP scholarship provides: full tuition, a monthly stipend, and other related school costs (books, lab materials, etc) as defined by your college. In return for such support and upon graduation and/or following required residencies or post-grad training, you will be required to be licensed in your profession in the State of Hawai`i and perform an employment (paid position)/service obligation in a medically underserved area within the State of Hawai`i. As a rule of thumb: Service Obligation = one year of service for each year of funding with a minimum of two years.
To qualify for our scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be of Native Hawaiian ancestry (verified by birth certificate).
- You must be a full-time student enrolled in an accredited institution.
- You must be pursuing one of the eligible professions listed above.
- You must be willing to relocate anywhere within the State of Hawai`i to fulfill your service obligation.
Our program begins accepting applications for the 2014-2015 academic year on December 1, 2013. The deadline to apply is March 1, 2014. The application process can be accomplished in five steps.
Mahalo for considering the Native Hawaiian Health Scholarship, and if you have any other questions, feel free to contact us!